Song_13

by Administrator 21. November 2010 09:08

New song added. As you may notice I'm sticking to the key of song 12. I'm intending to have the next album to be one big song with different parts.

Tags:

Music | My Stuff

Happy Wheels

by Administrator 21. November 2010 02:47

Check out this nice (and somehow twisted) flash game if you have some spare minutes.

Tags:

Fun Stuff

Song_12

by Administrator 20. November 2010 10:02

New song added.

Enjoy :P

Tags:

Music | My Stuff

ELEVEN!

by Administrator 19. November 2010 08:47

Tags:

My Stuff

Back in .NET Land

by Administrator 17. November 2010 09:08

Ok, I'd say the PHP job was a complete letdown. I had to accept that the project for being in the works for 6 years was not nearly in a state, where I really want to develop. What really astounded me was the lack of structure and conventions which is the base for contemporary development. I found it somehow alienating to talk about unit tests and qa in a job interview and then in the real project not even have any commenting or documentation on the system.

The only thing I can take away from these two months is that next time when joining a project in progress I'll take a look at the plain code before signing anything - no matter if I know people working there. Next month I'll join an HR software vendor for a new interesting project, so I guess I won't get bored in the coming months.

Tags:

My Stuff

Comment Spam

by Administrator 9. November 2010 07:54

... yup, that's why I moderate comments. Somehow my blog has drawn some interest to the folks from the polish online gambling industry and the guys really appreciate my MVC posts. Probably the reason why this has become more frequent is due to this post in the ASP.NET forums.

Tags:

Fun Stuff

3D Holograms coming true

by Administrator 5. November 2010 02:54

Tags:

Fun Stuff

Why Veracity supports File Locking

by Administrator 4. November 2010 08:08

... taken from Herding Code #96. Veracity is an upcoming DVCS from Sourcegear.

veracity.mp3 (191,84 kb)

Tags:

Fun Stuff

Aim for the Bushes

by Administrator 2. November 2010 07:23

... from "The Other Guys".

Tags:

Fun Stuff

Voice

by Administrator 1. November 2010 03:50

... is the name of my new Jamendo album. It contains the last 4 songs I did. Moderation and coding on Jamendo generally takes about a week. You can access the album via the following link then:

Especially check out the song "Crossroads" which I did last. This is one of the best things I did so far in my opinion.

Damn, these guys got pretty fast. This time it was just a matter of a few hours after the album was live. No idea whether they changed something or the system load is just lower than when I upped Erhu.

Tags: ,

Music | My Stuff | Projects

About the author

for comments and suggestions contact:

Month List